Benefits of Window Film
- It cools off your car. Oklahoma summers can get really hot. Window tint can block out as much as 78% of the outdoor heat, so you don't have to work your air conditioner as hard!
- It increases your comfort. Less heat means an improvement in your comfort level. Say goodbye to burning your hands on the steering wheel or dashboard or searing your legs on your leather seats. Your passengers will thank you as well.
- It reduces fading. The sun’s harmful UV rays can really take a toll on your vehicle’s interior, like your dashboard, seats, upholstery, and flooring carpets. In fact, tinting can block out up to 99% of the UV rays emitted from the sun.
- It keeps your skin healthy. Most of us don’t think about being exposed to the sun while in our cars. So if you want to keep your skin healthier and less prone to skin cancer, window tinting can eliminate those unhealthy UV rays from getting to your skin.
- It cuts glare. Driving around Oklahoma it’s not uncommon to deal with harsh glare from the sun (which can block your view of the road). Window tinting sharply reduces the amount of glare that shines into side windows, especially in the late afternoon.
- It prevents shattering. Since window tinting is a film, it serves to hold your glass together in case it shatters in a collision or from a flying object. That means you’re less likely to suffer cuts and lacerations from broken glass.
- It enhances your vehicle’s appearance. You’d be surprised how a simple window tinting treatment can make your vehicle look smart and cool, without spending thousands on a new paint job or exterior upgrades.
- It boosts your security and privacy. If it’s difficult to see into your vehicle, the chances of being victimized by a “smash-and-grab” thief decrease. Plus, window tinting helps provide you with something that is increasingly rare in today’s world: privacy!
- Save up to 30% on utility bills by lowering heating and cooling costs.
- Helps you to consume less energy.
- Provides solar heat and glare protection for improved comfort.
- Protects carpet, drapes and furniture from fading.
- Provides protection by holding shards of glass together if broken.
- Protects employees and property from damaging ultraviolet rays.
- Enhances the curb appeal and privacy of your building.
- A deterent barrier against intruders for added security and peace of mind.